A call for Testers
Since the beginning of the year I’ve been thinking about how to make A bag full of Crochet more profitable and I have decided that the bulk of income should come from patterns instead of made items.
I just don’t have the time to make all the stock I would need for an online store because I have a toddler in the house who needs attention and I also have a head brimming with ideas for designs, which are currently spilling over onto my hook.
I would like to sell certain patterns through Ravelry but do not despair, I will still post free tutorials on this blog.
I’m aiming at releasing 12 patterns this year, some for sale and some free.
As much as I don’t mind publishing untested patterns on my blog I don’t feel that it is fair for you to pay good money and receive an inferior product, which is why I need YOU!
I need pattern testers.
What you are expected to do:
- You must be able to read US terminology crochet patterns and have at least two years crochet experience.
- You must be able to complete projects within the given time frame (this may vary from pattern to pattern but will probably be around 7 days per pattern).
- You must be able to give good, constructive feedback.
- You must be able to take good photographs of the completed item.
- If you are German and can help with translation and testing of patterns in German and cover all of the above criteria.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested please send a mail with the header ‘Pattern Tester’ to stephanie(at)abagfullofcrochet(.)co(.)za
Thank you in advance <3